Audiobooks promotion manager
The international publishing house of modern non-fiction literature is looking to cooperate with an audiobooks promotion manager.
We need an employee who can promote an intellectual product on the European market (Germany, France, Italy). Books fall into a category of special products requiring a non-trivial approach which we expect from a successful candidate.
The work involves constant communication with advertisers, readers, and copyright holders. Please note that business correspondence is in English! Knowledge of German and French is an additional advantage!
Please be ready to complete a test task.
- Cooperation with bloggers and advertising platforms: campaign organization, budget management, control of results;
- Interaction with trading platforms: promotion proposals, control of results;
- Running the website and monitoring social media of our publishing house;
- Preparation of advertising materials for professional exhibitions;
- Writing advertising texts, press releases, news, and materials of other genres.
- Experience in marketing or PR is a plus;
- Advanced level of English, knowledge of German and French (intermediate) is an additional advantage;
- Awareness and understanding of the European consumer’s mentality and culture;
- Your own base of translators, photographers, and designers would be an asset;
- Developed communication skills, self-discipline, attention to detail, sense of responsibility.
If you are interested, please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org